FORUM YANN DANH
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

FORUM YANN DANH

Cinéma

AccueilGalerieRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
-28%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Précommande : Smartphone Google Pixel 8a 5G Double Sim 128Go ...
389 € 539 €
Voir le deal

Watchmen de Zack Snyder

5 participants
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Suivant
AuteurMessage
Tayelore
Baboula (adjoint du taulier)
Tayelore

Watchmen de Zack  Snyder - Page 7 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Watchmen de Zack Snyder   Watchmen de Zack  Snyder - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSam 11 Aoû - 2:30

Laughing

Bah ouais nous aussi on se déguisait en 85 lol!

on avait le gant de michael Jackson :lol:on faisait du smurf tu te souviens ? Laughing
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Tayelore
Tayelore

MessageSujet: Re: Watchmen de Zack Snyder   Watchmen de Zack  Snyder - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSam 11 Aoû - 2:32

Watchmen de Zack  Snyder - Page 7 Carla-gugino-picture-1

officiel Source: The Hollywood Reporter :via superhérohype.

Citation :
Carla Gugino (Sin City) has joined the cast of Watchmen, the Warner Bros. adaptation of the DC Comics limited series.

She joins Patrick Wilson, Jackie Earle Haley, Matthew Goode, Billy Crudup, Jeffrey Dean Morgan and Malin Akerman in the Warner Bros. movie, which is set in an alternate America that has passed a law banning costumed crime fighters. When one is murdered, the remaining members set out to solve the mystery.

Gugino will play Sally Jupiter, a burlesque dancer-turned-costumed heroine and sex symbol the Silk Spectre who is part of the Minutemen, a group of heroes who preceded the Watchmen. She also is the mother of the new Silk Spectre (Akerman). Gugino is expected to portray Jupiter in varying eras, playing different ages throughout the movie.

Zack Snyder (300) will direct the film, which is set to start shooting in the fall in Vancouver.

Bon sinon bonne actrice , mais j'ai toujours pas capté pourquoi elle joue pas Laurie plutot Confused?: Laughing

http://www.superherohype.com/news/watchmennews.php?id=6175
Yann Danh
Le Taulier
Yann Danh

MessageSujet: Re: Watchmen de Zack Snyder   Watchmen de Zack  Snyder - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSam 11 Aoû - 12:27

oui POurquoiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa????!!!????
Tayelore
Tayelore

MessageSujet: Re: Watchmen de Zack Snyder   Watchmen de Zack  Snyder - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMar 11 Sep - 17:04

Laughing Watchmen de Zack  Snyder - Page 7 091007-jfk01-big
Watchmen de Zack  Snyder - Page 7 091007-jfk06-big
http://www.watchmencomicmovie.com/watchmen-movie-photos.php
le tournage principal commence dans une semaine , mais la seconde équipe a commencé à tourner , je vous laisser constater la ressemblance avec jFK Surprised Smile (de loin en tous cas Laughing )

Le tournage commence dans une semaine Very Happy
Tayelore
Tayelore

MessageSujet: Re: Watchmen de Zack Snyder   Watchmen de Zack  Snyder - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMer 26 Sep - 13:42

http://iesb.net/index.php?option=com_xevidmegafx&Itemid=139&func=detail&id=1509

Vidéo de Zack Snyder devant une porte Laughing de son décor de Watchmen racontant ses impressions sur la première semaine de tournage Very Happy

il a l'air de sortir d'une course poursuite à pied Mr. Green
Tayelore
Tayelore

MessageSujet: Re: Watchmen de Zack Snyder   Watchmen de Zack  Snyder - Page 7 Icon_minitimeJeu 25 Oct - 14:55

cheers

“I’m Absolutely Keeping the Graphic Novel’s Ending” Zack Snyder talks Watchmen in this month’s Starlog magazine
Hardcore Watchmen fans have been waiting to hear this for a long time: Zack’s keeping the ending.

Yes, he said it. At least he was quoted as saying that in the latest issue of Starlog magazine.

He actually had quite a bit to say in the four page article - most of which will have all of the die hard Watchmen fans screaming “Amen!”

I’m sticking to the hard edge and all of the bickering that’s in Watchmen. If you don’t do that, you shouldn’t do the film at all. The reason why is that the movie works as an answer to what’s out there. It did that as a graphic novel, and it needs to do that as a film. If you want to take out the edgy bits, then don’t bother making it. Never mind!

“But the ending!” That's what all the fans are saying right now. “He’s really keeping it? He’s going to be faithful to Alan Moore’s ending? But every leaked script we’ve seen has butchered it! Seriously, is he really going to keep it?”

What happened [when previous filmmakers tried to put the graphic novel into] script form was that everyone tried to figure out, ‘How do I get this guy over here and that guy over there?’ They were only trying to get the mystery, the story, to work, where as my concern is the other stuff, the philosophy of it.

Other interesting tidbits from the article include the revelation that Dr. Manhattan would be “a full 3-D CG character” with actor Billy Cruddup’s face and performance scan, á la, Davy Jones form Pirates of the Caribbean, and that Snyder himself will have a cameo as an army grunt or a SWAT cop. What about the Black Freighter subplot? “We’re working on that,” Snyder said. “We’re trying to get the money to keep that in.”

I'm going to make a movie that I want to see. I honestly believe people are tired of Hollywood’s watered-down films. It’s refreshing to see a hard movie.

For a ton of more insights from Zack Snyder on his upcoming movie adaptation of Watchmen, pick up the November 2007 issue of Starlog magazine.
Yann Danh
Le Taulier
Yann Danh

MessageSujet: Re: Watchmen de Zack Snyder   Watchmen de Zack  Snyder - Page 7 Icon_minitimeJeu 25 Oct - 17:41

bon ba tout ca cest pleins de bonnes intentions... PERSO JE DEMANDE QUE CAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! Smile
Tayelore
Tayelore

MessageSujet: Re: Watchmen de Zack Snyder   Watchmen de Zack  Snyder - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMar 27 Nov - 3:51

cheers Premieres Photos (Exterieur ville de New York du monde de Watchmen)

https://2img.net/h/i10.photobucket.com/albums/a118/Tayelore/watch-1317_select.jpg?t=1196123639

https://2img.net/h/i10.photobucket.com/albums/a118/Tayelore/WMD-21550_select.jpg?t=1196123667

https://2img.net/h/i10.photobucket.com/albums/a118/Tayelore/WMD-22669_select.jpg?t=1196123554

https://2img.net/h/i10.photobucket.com/albums/a118/Tayelore/WMD-22648_select.jpg?t=1196123908

merci à Devin Faracci webmaster de Chud.com pour l'alerte Wink

http://rss.warnerbros.com/watchmen/

merci à Devin Faracci webmaster de Chud.com pour l'alerte Wink
Yann Danh
Le Taulier
Yann Danh

MessageSujet: Re: Watchmen de Zack Snyder   Watchmen de Zack  Snyder - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMer 28 Nov - 20:39

It's ALIVEEEEEeeeee!!! ALIVEeeeeeeeeeeeee Smile
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Watchmen de Zack Snyder   Watchmen de Zack  Snyder - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMar 19 Fév - 22:15

http://www.dvdrama.com/news-24772-watchmen-clap-de-fin-pour-le-tournage.php

!!!
Tayelore
Tayelore

MessageSujet: Re: Watchmen de Zack Snyder   Watchmen de Zack  Snyder - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMer 20 Fév - 12:52

Very Happy

Watchmen de Zack  Snyder - Page 7 Hrwatchmen6cn0

Merci à leXtat et à superherohype Wink

Dernière édition par Tayelore le Mer 20 Fév - 12:56, édité 1 fois
Yann Danh
Le Taulier
Yann Danh

MessageSujet: Re: Watchmen de Zack Snyder   Watchmen de Zack  Snyder - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMer 20 Fév - 16:40

RORSHACH IS ALIVEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! ALIVEeeeeeeeeeee!!!! bien nice l'image!!! Putain vivement un trailer Smile
Yann Danh
Le Taulier
Yann Danh

MessageSujet: Re: Watchmen de Zack Snyder   Watchmen de Zack  Snyder - Page 7 Icon_minitimeJeu 6 Mar - 11:31

Watchmen de Zack  Snyder - Page 7 NiteOwlSm

Watchmen de Zack  Snyder - Page 7 SilkSpectreSm

Watchmen de Zack  Snyder - Page 7 RorschachFullSm

Watchmen de Zack  Snyder - Page 7 OzymandiasSm

Watchmen de Zack  Snyder - Page 7 ComedianSm
Tayelore
Tayelore

MessageSujet: Re: Watchmen de Zack Snyder   Watchmen de Zack  Snyder - Page 7 Icon_minitimeJeu 6 Mar - 12:50

cheers thumleft thumleft cheers cheers

fuck shit ouuh houuuu !! shakng2 Mr. Green Very Happy

lps: a source Yannou , la sourcee rambo

merci à Ain't it cool news Wink (en tous cas pour ma part Mr.Red )

http://rss.warnerbros.com/watchmen/2008/03/one_year_to_go_1.html
Yann Danh
Le Taulier
Yann Danh

MessageSujet: Re: Watchmen de Zack Snyder   Watchmen de Zack  Snyder - Page 7 Icon_minitimeJeu 6 Mar - 21:42

Tayelore a écrit:

lps: a source Yannou , la sourcee rambo

http://rss.warnerbros.com/watchmen/2008/03/one_year_to_go_1.html

Oups! Sorry!

Source : AINTITCOOLNEWS!!! Smile
Yann Danh
Le Taulier
Yann Danh

MessageSujet: Re: Watchmen de Zack Snyder   Watchmen de Zack  Snyder - Page 7 Icon_minitimeJeu 20 Mar - 2:42

Watchmen de Zack  Snyder - Page 7 Charles_Schulz__s_Watchmen_by_DocShaner
Tayelore
Tayelore

MessageSujet: Re: Watchmen de Zack Snyder   Watchmen de Zack  Snyder - Page 7 Icon_minitimeJeu 20 Mar - 2:51

Laughing
Estelle
Darren Aronofsky
Estelle

MessageSujet: Re: Watchmen de Zack Snyder   Watchmen de Zack  Snyder - Page 7 Icon_minitimeVen 21 Mar - 0:11

Hummm bon ...

Je suis allée à la maison de la presse pour voir les magasines

Et je me suis pris "Climax" car en couverture y avait mon petit hugh qui a tourner dans x men orign's ...

Bref tout ça pour dire ... qu'en lisant l'article sur Watchmen avec mon chéri (car y a un article sur ce film aussi) ... et bah v'la le film

Alors à ce que j'ai compris c une sort de héros pas très sympas ! Rorchach il a pas l'aire très cool ... d'ailleurs les autres aussi ....

Bref ma curiosité me poussera surment à aller voir le film ! ! !

Mais sa n'empèche que je comprend pas Grand chose à l'histoire des Watchmen ! !

Enfin bon ...

On vera bien ! hein ?

Vin dious ! Comme on dirai en ch'timi !

albino
Tayelore
Tayelore

MessageSujet: Re: Watchmen de Zack Snyder   Watchmen de Zack  Snyder - Page 7 Icon_minitimeVen 21 Mar - 4:13

Laughing tu comprendras Wink

Mais disons que c le genre d'histoire ou des années plus tard tu te poses encore des questions non pas sur ce qu'on veut dire, mais plus sur les actions des personnages ... des pauvres types assurément pas des modeles dans l'histoire, on est loin de les applaudir, maisss on ne les juge pas pour autant ...ca reste complexeeeee What a Face ca renvoie plus à des questionnements sur soi et ses propres actions ..Mais bon c aussi une histoire pleine de mystere de suspense de surprises d'action et de sexe What a Face Mr. Green (enfin léger Laughing ) Very Happy
Estelle
Darren Aronofsky
Estelle

MessageSujet: Re: Watchmen de Zack Snyder   Watchmen de Zack  Snyder - Page 7 Icon_minitimeVen 21 Mar - 15:31

ah ! ?

bon bah on vera bien alors! ! !

J'espère que c pas tourner dans le désord comme Nolan ! ! !

Sinon je vais mettre 15 siècles à comprendre !

Enfin bon j'attend de VOIR ! ! !
Tayelore
Tayelore

MessageSujet: Re: Watchmen de Zack Snyder   Watchmen de Zack  Snyder - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMar 15 Juil - 20:46

Citation :
On the heels of putting up my Watchmen set visit preview, I'm able to bring you a look at what you'll be seeing this Friday when the trailer for Watchmen unspools in front of The Dark Knight.

I think you're going to be blown away.

First up, this is a trailer - not a teaser. It's over two minutes long and it contains footage from throughout the film. And it reveals Dr. Manhattan.

Second, it's a trailer that's going to leave mainstream audiences with a lot of questions. Which is incredibly cool. The trailer isn't narrative - you wouldn't know what the fuck this movie is about just from watching this trailer. There's one line of dialogue in the thing, and it's Rorschach. Jackie Earle Haley's Rorschach voice sounds cool but not contrived - he's not putting on some ridiculous rasp or anything.

If there is a narrative thread in these two minutes, it's the origin of Dr. Manhattan. We see Jon Osterman stuck in that particle chamber, and then getting disassembled. Later we see his nervous system reconstructing itself in a hallway, scaring a janitor. Then we see him completely forming himself in the commissary, big, blue, naked and in a Jesus Christ pose, hovering above the floor. We see three Jons in one shot, and we see Jon and Laurie kissing in a shot that was so beautiful it gave me some goosebumps.

This trailer seems cut to emphasize how similar the movie is to the comic - there are a lot of moments that look like comic panels, and I bet that we'll see people doing side by side comparisons as soon as the trailer is available online (I hear next week). Adrian hitting a would-be assassin with a golden ashtray, Dr. Manhattan vaporizing a North Vietnamese soldier (this is what I saw in animatics on the set visit, brought to amazing life!), the Comedian standing on the eye of the Owlship during a Keene Act riot - all iconic moments brought to vivid, painterly life.

There's a lot here - the trailer is dense and packed to the gills with information. The suits look great in motion, and Dr. Manhattan - well, it's Dr. Manhattan, but with Billy Crudup's face. There have been few times when I've been so impressed at seeing something brought to life so meticulously, and this is one of them.

We also see a number of action sequences; as I surmised on my set visit, the Snyder-style speed ramping is here. I think this is one of two things that will divide audiences after the trailer. The other is the soundtrack - it's late-era Smashing Pumpkins playing over the trailer. Some will complain that it's not period appropriate (neither was the Nine Inch Nails on the 300 teaser, and that slayed us all. This song won't be in the movie), while others may draw comparisons with the last superhero movie to have a Pumpkins song - Batman and Robin. But I liked the song on the trailer; it has a driving, industrial drone but cut with the plaintive voice of Billy Corgan. The emotion in his voice is the key to me.

What will make the hardcore fans most excited is how the trailer scenes are cut together. The interstitial scenes are a POV flyby of the inside of a watch, and the trailer ends with the scene of Manhattan building his great watchwork palace on Mars. The bloody smiley face is there, but only at the end and only as one of the dots between the date logo: 03-06-09. To me the way that the trailer emphasizes the clockworks over the more mainstream smiley face shouts 'They get it!' Snyder and company get the themes of the piece and they're placing them front and center over the more obviously marketable aspects.

There's more. A lot more. We see everyone in action, but I don't recall seeing Rorschach's mask in motion. I wish I had been taking notes during the trailer, because like I said, this fucker is dense. It will reward a frame by frame analysis for sure. As for the look of the footage, the color scheme and palette is well represented in the character pictures that came out a few months ago - in fact, the image of Silk Spectre in front of the fire is in this trailer, as she drops through the roof of the burning tenemant. Everything looks painted, and every shot is gorgeous.

And it bears repeating: this is a trailer for us. This trailer speaks to the fanbase in a huge way. Your friends and neighbors will be damn impressed by what they're seeing, but they'll also be slightly baffled. They'll want to know more - who is that blue guy? Who is flying that ship coming out of the water? Are they on Mars? Why is that guy getting thrown through a window? - so get ready to start lending out your book. And get ready to start drooling for whatever else they're going to show at Comic Con - if this is what they're giving us in the first trailer, I can't wait to see what they have in store in San Diego.

cheers

http://chud.com/articles/articles/15591/1/DEVIN-WATCHES-THE-WATCHMEN-TRAILER/Page1.html
Yann Danh
Le Taulier
Yann Danh

MessageSujet: Re: Watchmen de Zack Snyder   Watchmen de Zack  Snyder - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMar 15 Juil - 22:44

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! JI VEUX VOIRRRRRRRRRR LA B.A QUI VA ME BLOWN AWAY MA RACEEEEEeeeee! Smile

putain vivement! Putain de semaine!!!!
Tayelore
Tayelore

MessageSujet: Re: Watchmen de Zack Snyder   Watchmen de Zack  Snyder - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMer 22 Oct - 13:26

Du coup elle a jamais été posté la bande annonce blown away Laughing (que l'on a pas trop aimé What a Face Laughing )

Trailer extended de spike tv scream awards

Merci à superherohype Wink

Meilleure déf :

Nerdgasm from

http://vimeo.com/2040785

Merci à Opium Sandwich Wink
Tayelore
Tayelore

MessageSujet: Re: Watchmen de Zack Snyder   Watchmen de Zack  Snyder - Page 7 Icon_minitimeVen 24 Oct - 0:38

Hd:

http://wbads-58.vo.llnwd.net/e1/wbmovies/watchmen/videojournals/hd8.html

Autre formats:

Merci à Greyfox Wink
Yann Danh
Le Taulier
Yann Danh

MessageSujet: Re: Watchmen de Zack Snyder   Watchmen de Zack  Snyder - Page 7 Icon_minitimeVen 14 Nov - 10:53

Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Watchmen de Zack Snyder   Watchmen de Zack  Snyder - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Watchmen de Zack Snyder
Page 7 sur 8Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Suivant