FORUM YANN DANH
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

FORUM YANN DANH

Cinéma

AccueilGalerieRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment :
Display Star Wars Unlimited Ombres de la Galaxie : ...
Voir le deal

Watchmen de Zack Snyder

5 participants
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Suivant
AuteurMessage
Tayelore
Baboula (adjoint du taulier)
Tayelore

Watchmen de Zack  Snyder - Page 5 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Watchmen de Zack Snyder   Watchmen de Zack  Snyder - Page 5 Icon_minitimeJeu 17 Mai - 3:35

Citation :
The Watchmen Are Gearing Up In Vancouver.
Written by Michael Dayspring
Wednesday, 16 May 2007
Who Watches The Watchmen? Everyone!

The long awaited and long delayed day is approaching; The hands of time that were once seemingly frozen are again inching forward.

The Hollywood North Reporter is running a story that production offices for the film are opening up in Vancouver in June and could begin shooting as early as mid August. (Can I get a Hell Yeah?)

Word on the street back is also that Warner Brothers may use the same playbook that made 300 such a huge hit by letting the fans in early on in the process by giving them a special glimpse into the direction and early production work on the film at this years Comic-Con.

Shouldn’t be long before casting news begins to percolate and we get confirmation about Gerard Butler and many more of the rumored choices being bounced around the internet.

cheers (suis méfiant quand meme de Snyder Laughing mais cheers quand meme !)

merci a iesb Very Happy
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Tayelore
Tayelore

MessageSujet: Re: Watchmen de Zack Snyder   Watchmen de Zack  Snyder - Page 5 Icon_minitimeLun 21 Mai - 23:48

Shocked
Citation :
AICN Exclusive! So What’s Going On With WATCHMEN Casting?!

A longtime source reared his head today and passed on a few tips about faces we’re likely to see in WATCHMEN when Zack Snyder’s film version of the long-in-development graphic novel adaptation finally makes its way to the screen in 2008, and some of it’s surprising, while some of it isn’t at all.

Right now, there are offers out to three people to join the cast. If the studio’s gotten to the point where they’re officially making an offer, you can expect that these people will most likely make it into the film.

So that means we’ll see The Prom King, Patrick Wilson, suit up as Night Owl. I think he’s a great choice for Dan, and all you need to do is look at the work he did in LITTLE CHILDREN as an example of the sort of quiet sadness he’ll bring to the role.

Dr. Manhattan is a tricky part, and there’s something alien and otherworldly about him. Keanu Reeves always seems to me to be on a different wavelength than anyone else on the planet, so when he steps into the part as the big blue superbeing, it might be a nice fit.

And in the biggest “duh” of the year, Jude Law has been offered the role of Adrien Veidt, aka Ozymandias. Perfect choice, and Law’s been saying for years that he is a huge fan of the material. If anyone out there is more right for the role, I don’t know who it is.

Hopefully we’ll have more WATCHMEN news for you as it develops, and my thanks to the always-watchful Boss Hogg for the heads up.
http://www.aintitcool.com/node/32743
Tayelore
Tayelore

MessageSujet: Re: Watchmen de Zack Snyder   Watchmen de Zack  Snyder - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMar 22 Mai - 22:17

Citation :
After hitting it big with “300,” Butler was also being touted for a role in director Zach Snyder’s next comic adaptation, the epic “Watchmen.” Don’t count on it, he lamented. “We’ve been talking about [’Watchmen’] for a while, but [Zach’s] never told me a character and to be honest, now I’m looking a little bit picked up,” he sighed, adding with a hint of finality. “I don’t know if ‘Watchmen’ is going to be happening.
ho hooo Confused Laughing
Yann Danh
Le Taulier
Yann Danh

MessageSujet: Re: Watchmen de Zack Snyder   Watchmen de Zack  Snyder - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMar 22 Mai - 22:29

Info INTOX..??? Le film se fera t il???

Bon perso je pense encore et toujours que GREENGRASS était un PUTAIN DE CHOIXXXXXXXXXXXXx!!!

REfilez lui le bébé:::
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Watchmen de Zack Snyder   Watchmen de Zack  Snyder - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMar 22 Mai - 22:30

Après m'être plongé dans la bd, je me dis que Snyder va se ramasser sérieusement... Je ne pense pas que ses scénaristes aient la carrure pour porter un tel projet, et lui non plus comme l'ont prouvé ses funs, mais vains, deux premiers films.

Mais bon, on peut espérer le miracle, pourquoi pas.... Confused
Tayelore
Tayelore

MessageSujet: Re: Watchmen de Zack Snyder   Watchmen de Zack  Snyder - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMar 22 Mai - 22:31

Yeah.

lui ou Yann Dahn putain de bordel de MEEEEEEERDEEEEEEEE
rambo thumleft Mr. Green cheers
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Watchmen de Zack Snyder   Watchmen de Zack  Snyder - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMar 22 Mai - 22:33

Yann Danh a écrit:
Bon perso je pense encore et toujours que GREENGRASS était un PUTAIN DE CHOIXXXXXXXXXXXXx!!!

Clair ! Et pourquoi il a lâché le truc au fait ?
Yann Danh
Le Taulier
Yann Danh

MessageSujet: Re: Watchmen de Zack Snyder   Watchmen de Zack  Snyder - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMar 22 Mai - 22:53

En fait cest le STUDIO qui avait lâché l'affaire si je me souviens bien... UNIVERSAL je crois.
Puis le projet a attéri chez WARNER et là les mecs ont décidé de Garder le projet mais... DE VIRER TOUT LE MONDE lol!

Taye je me trompe?
Tayelore
Tayelore

MessageSujet: Re: Watchmen de Zack Snyder   Watchmen de Zack  Snyder - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMar 22 Mai - 22:54

Cy tout a fait ca. What a Face
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Watchmen de Zack Snyder   Watchmen de Zack  Snyder - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMar 22 Mai - 23:23

Snif..................pathétique. (cf. mon post de la page précédente)

Crying or Very sad
Tayelore
Tayelore

MessageSujet: Re: Watchmen de Zack Snyder   Watchmen de Zack  Snyder - Page 5 Icon_minitimeVen 8 Juin - 20:31

What a Face
Citation :
Zack Snyder Assures He'll 'Find A Spot' For Gerard Butler In 'Watchmen'
Director won't deny rumors of Jude Law, Keanu Reeves and Patrick Wilson being offered roles in comic book flick.
By Larry Carroll

Del.icio.us Digg Newsvine Send Print You Tell Us

UNIVERSAL CITY, California — A few weeks back, we broke the bad news from Gerard Butler on the MTV Movies Blog that his post-"300" schedule was looking too tight to squeeze in an appearance in "The Watchmen." But this week, director Zack Snyder assured us that he'll get his Spartan leading man into the highly anticipated comic book flick somehow.

"Yeah, we'll find a spot for him," Snyder told us on the red carpet at the MTV Movie Awards (see "MTV Movie Awards Get Dirty: Baron Cohen, Ferrell Mash; Rihanna Sizzles; Silverman Says 'Bleep!' " and "Jessica Biel, Jay-Z, More Go Casual-Chic On Anything-Goes Movie Awards Red Carpet"). "They'll let him [off the other sets for a while]; he's not gonna get out that easy."

The red-hot director, intent on using his newfound Hollywood clout to stay true to Alan Moore's refreshingly dark comic classic, also offered a promising non-denial regarding rumors that names like Jude Law, Keanu Reeves and Patrick Wilson had been offered roles. "Um — you know what? I would say 'No,' but then you'd call me later and go like, 'Dude, what are you doing?' " Snyder laughed. "I don't know who's leaking this stuff, but they're good."

Snyder is hard at work finalizing his shooting script, casting A-list stars and defending his vision against the suits who'd make the story of hunted superheroes somewhat cheerier (see "Director Zack Snyder On 'Watchmen' Flick: 'I Don't Wanna Screw It Up' "). As he does so, he told us that he's most looking forward to shooting the opening scene of the flick. "At the beginning of the movie there's a character called the Comedian," Snyder said of the ill-fated former hero whose murder begins the story. "He gets in a fight with a guy that we don't know who it is, and [the Comedian] gets thrown out a window. That's what I'm working on right now, and it's pretty intense."

"[We'll be shooting] up in Canada, starting in September," Snyder said of the film, which Hollywood has been trying to get off the ground for a decade and a half, under directors ranging from Terry Gilliam to Paul Greengrass. "[We'll be shooting] real soon."

Snyder also commented on those pesky rumors about a "300" sequel, saying that he'll leave the door open for whatever Frank Miller has in mind (see " '300' Trivia: Albino Giants, Sequel Chances — And Sienna Miller"). "Hey — if Frank wrote it, and drew something cool, absolutely."

But until then, Snyder is focused on the only comic to make Time's 100 best English-language novels list, a book that many consider the greatest graphic novel ever written. "We're drawing and getting everything together, and I think it's looking pretty cool," he said, promising that we'll soon be watching the "Watchmen" movie. "It's gonna be awesome."

Hey, movie fans! We have everything you might have missed from the 2007 MTV Movie Awards, including backstage interviews, wrap-up reports, performer diaries, red-carpet coverage, "Transformers" and Sarah Silverman exclusives, photos, highlights from years past and much more, at MovieAwards.mtv.com.

Check out everything we've got on "Transformers."

Visit Movies on MTV.com for more from Hollywood, including

http://www.mtv.com/movies/news/articles/1561936/20070607/story.jhtml
Yann Danh
Le Taulier
Yann Danh

MessageSujet: Re: Watchmen de Zack Snyder   Watchmen de Zack  Snyder - Page 5 Icon_minitimeVen 8 Juin - 20:48

Arfff...
Tayelore
Tayelore

MessageSujet: Re: Watchmen de Zack Snyder   Watchmen de Zack  Snyder - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMar 19 Juin - 2:19

Bon ce coup ci ca semble vraiment parti croisons les doigts

Watchmen de Zack  Snyder - Page 5 Jude-law-celebrity-photo

le trés Jude Law devrait donc etre Ozymandias Very Happy

Watchmen de Zack  Snyder - Page 5 163429__haley_l
le parait il trés bon Jackie Earle Haley serait Rorsach

Watchmen de Zack  Snyder - Page 5 Dec241993_202_lg
bonne news plus de Keanu Reeve mais apparemment le favori est l''exellent Jason Patrick(Rush , Narc) dans le role de Doc Manhatann cheers

Watchmen de Zack  Snyder - Page 5 Candy6
l'exellent Patrick Wilson serait Nite Owl

Watchmen de Zack  Snyder - Page 5 529379774
et le comédien serait encore a choisir entre Ron Perlman , Nathan Fillon et le favori de Snyder serait Thomas Jane Shocked Neutral Confused Laughing bref les autres sont trés bien choisis What a Face Very Happy

Citation :
Hey, everyone. ”Moriarty” here.

Okay... it was about a month ago that we broke the story that Keanu Reeves, Patrick Wilson, and Jude Law had all been offered significant roles in WATCHMEN. Since then, Keanu Reeves passed on the film, and the stories online make it sound like it was a simple matter of him not wanting to do it.

Not quite. Actually, Keanu priced himself out of the film, and Warner is (wisely) banking on the idea that Zack Snyder and the material are the real stars of this movie, the way they were for 300. As a result, they’re looking for actors, not movie stars. The Keanu stories confirm that we were right about Dr. Manhattan at the time we went to print, and Snyder’s also said in other interviews that we are right on the money about the other roles we’ve reported on. So where are things now with the movie?

Well, CHUD.com has a very interesting story up today, and it seems that they’ve got it confirmed thanks to an actor who isn’t in the film, but almost was. Paddy Consadine was a heck of a good choice for Rorschach, but I’m thrilled if it turns out to be true that Jackie Earle Haley’s going to be wearing the mask in the film now. Sure, it makes this a wee bit of a LITTLE CHILDREN reunion, but that’s fine. Both Wilson and Haley are great choices for their respective roles.

And now that Keanu’s not playing Dr. Manhattan, who is? Well, I know they flirted with Billy Crudup for a time, but my sources tell me that the favorite for the role now is Jason Patric, which I think is a hell of a good choice. In fact, that’s probably the best suggestion I’ve heard yet for Dr. Manhattan in all the years the film’s been bouncing around. Patric always seems to be slightly disconnected from the world, but he doesn’t come with any of the baggage that Keanu had.

The Comedian’s still up for grabs, too, but they’ve looked at everyone from Ron Pearlman to Nathan Fillion for the role. Right now, it sounds like there’s one actor who Snyder likes for the part, but I’m not at liberty to divulge his identity yet. Let’s just say it’s a “punishing” choice, and the actor brings a lot of comic book credibility to the role if he ends up playing it.

I’m sure we’ll start hearing more concrete news in the weeks ahead, but for now, I think it’s obvious that Snyder’s casting a wide net, and he’s determined to put together one of the best casts any comic book film has ever had, which is only fair considering the source material.

http://www.aintitcool.com/node/33045

Dernière édition par le Mar 19 Juin - 3:11, édité 2 fois
Tayelore
Tayelore

MessageSujet: Re: Watchmen de Zack Snyder   Watchmen de Zack  Snyder - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMar 19 Juin - 2:55

Citation :
THE CONQUERING HERO
After slaying the box office with the shocking, record-setting success of '300,' director Zack Snyder carves out his next project with 'Watchmen' and... a '300' sequel?
By Mike Cotton

Posted June 18, 2007 1:45 PM

As Zack Snyder tools around Los Angeles and Pasadena these days, speeding down the Hollywood highways, he doesn’t have to look far to remind himself of the incredible, mind-blowing success of his Spartan epic, “300,” based on Frank Miller’s acclaimed 1998 Dark Horse miniseries.

It’s right there at his fingertips.

“The studio bought me an Aston Martin,” Snyder says almost sheepishly about the car made famous by the James Bond flicks, “which was really nice of them.”

Those are the perks that come when you craft a film that takes the whole industry by storm, rocketing out of the gate to a jaw-dropping, March record-setting $70.9 million opening weekend en route to an over $200 million domestic take…and counting.

Now the world has changed for Snyder, way beyond just his gym buddies being impressed with him as that guy who “went to Montreal and made that insane movie”—“300” has propelled to the front of the conversation when it comes to discussing the greatest comic book films ever made, joining “Spider-Man,” the original “Superman” and Miller’s “Sin City.” But “300” vindicated Snyder’s vision as well, a vision that began with his unrelenting remake of the George Romero classic “Dawn of the Dead.” In fact, Snyder admitted he would’ve considered “300” a success if it approached “Dawn’s” $27 million opening weekend. Instead, Snyder’s vision resulted in the shocking success of a film that many thought was too niche and violent for mainstream audiences.

Snyder proved that an R-rated action film can translate into big box office—the Green Bay, Wis. native insists on only making restricted, adult-oriented films, and he refused to budge when Warner Bros. wanted “300” softened for a more family-friendly PG-13 rating. “90 percent of my budget restraints [on the $60-million production] came from the R rating,” Snyder explains.

The 41-year-old director demonstrated he didn’t need a household name to carry the project, that an unknown actor like Gerard Butler (Spartan King Leonidas) could capture the audience’s imagination in the right vehicle. Snyder also remained steadfast that, because of the great source material, “300” could score big with audiences despite the lackluster efforts of previous sword-and-sandals epics such as “Kingdom of Heaven” and “Alexander.”

Now, the world is wide open for Snyder, as he gears up for the beginning of production of “Watchmen” in September, based on writer Alan Moore and artist Dave Gibbons’ 12-issue, mature DC Comics series that deconstructed the superhero comic genre. The arguments about “Watchmen” being rated R, about how a multilayered series can work on the big screen, about Snyder having a free hand with the creative vision…well, you can count on Snyder flexing a little more muscle when it comes to those conversations. Or as one successful Hollywood director puts it after seeing “300’s” opening numbers, “Warners will let Snyder do what whatever the f--- he wants now.” (“It’s not as true as you would think,” counters Snyder.)

For a few precious moments, Snyder gets to bask in the afterglow of the classic “300” he created, before he dives headlong into “Watchmen,” a film that’s been in and out of development for over a decade. He carries the oversized Absolute Edition of the series with him wherever he goes, redrawing the graphic novel frame by frame as he works out how the movie will look and be shot. It’s his new all-consuming passion, and the creation of it absorbs all his waking moments.

That is, when Warner Bros. isn’t calling to ask him an expected question.

“There is pressure to do a sequel to ‘300’,” sighs Snyder. “Personally, I don’t know that I have an idea in my head as to what to do with that. Frank would have to write it and I would have to think it was a good idea and I would have to know what I’m doing next. People have asked me if there was a sequel to ‘Dawn of the Dead’ and I said, ‘Well, if you know anything about what happens to the Spartans, maybe there is a way to combine the two movies.”

Then he adds with a laugh: “Like, ‘Tonight we dine on brains’ and the Spartans rise from the dead.”

WIZARD: Exactly how much did the success of “300” help get “Watchmen” going?

SNYDER: On one hand [Warner Bros. is] like, “Oh my God, your movie was awesome. It’s about to gross $200 million domestic. It’s a freak show.” On the other hand they’re like, “Oh, wait. You did ‘300?’ I remember that movie. That was cool. That was good. It was all right and it did okay.” They have selective memory when it comes to these things.

Because of your success, do you have more latitude now in “Watchmen’s” rating, the level of violence, the budget or even setting it in the ’80s?

“Watchmen” is going to be R-rated and when you make an R-rated movie it has the potential for failure, or the potential for failure is higher. It’s difficult for them to get a handle on why the movie would be cool when the superheroes are flawed. It’s an indictment of American foreign policy and authority in general. [With] all of the crazy themes in Watchmen, [they wonder] why that’s even good or something people would want to see. I don’t know. I still say [“300” is] like a student film on steroids. We shot that movie in a freaking warehouse in Montreal. It was hard and no one thought the movie was anything. When people talk about “Watchmen” like, “Oh, Snyder has a free hand with ‘Watchmen,’” that’s just not the case.

When you were working on “300,” there was a lot of talk about the violence, making it rated R, the source material not being that well known. Was it personally gratifying to not only make it all work, but to make it a hit?

It’s funny because I’ve been asked whether we expected it to be such a big hit. I had hoped it would make as much money on its opening weekend as “Dawn” did. “Dawn” did pretty well. I think it made $27 million that opening weekend. We considered that pretty successful for our little zombie flick. That was the hope [for “300”] and then to have it just blow up like it did was really surprising and exciting.

Was there something that stood out for you that was the most personally gratifying about how well it did?

To me, the thing it told me was that if you make a movie that doesn’t compromise, it really does say to an audience that there is a reason to go to the movies. That’s what we tried to do. To me it was all about saying, “Hey, this is a reason to go to the movies. I know you all have 50-inch plasmas at home. I know if you want you can just stay home and have a great cinematic experience.” In my way of thinking we’re trying to do something even bigger than that. We’re trying to take you to a place you haven’t been to before.

What did you make of the political fallout of the movie? Some liberals accused the film of warmongering and Iran was upset because of the way Persians were represented.

I don’t know. I’ve said it a hundred times: It wasn’t our intention. We didn’t mean to offend anyone. I have apologized to the Iranian people if they felt any offense to the film.

Did you see any of that coming?

Honestly, I didn’t. My impression was that ancient Persia was 2,500 years ago, [this is] a stylized film and that everyone would get that it was just a movie. People were like, “Why did you make Xerxes look like that?” I said, “Well, I went with what Frank said.” I think sometimes people read more into things that aren’t there.

It seems the political reaction to it was more surprising than the box office.

Yeah, and it’s funny because there are a lot of misconceptions now about me. Look, I’m not Jewish. People think I am, and they’re like, “‘300’ is a Jewish conspiracy. I can see Snyder consulting with the Jewish mafia to make this movie anti-Persian.”

Was the R rating a big factor for Warner Bros.?

90 percent of my budget came from the R rating. I mean, my budget restraints. They were like, “‘First of all, obscure graphic novel.” When we said we wanted to make 300, that it was an obscure Frank Miller book, they said, “Okay, Frank Miller we know. But 300, we don’t know what that is.” Then they said, “Okay, but at least you’re going to have a movie star in the movie, right? I mean, please…” I was like, “Well, no. We’re not going to have a movie star.” They said, “Okay, well at least it can be rated PG-13 so that we can market it and try to sell it, right?” “No, it’s going to be R.” They were just like, “What are you doing here? You’re killing us!”

When you saw “300” was a big hit, what was your first conversation with Frank Miller like?

You know, I think between Frank and I it’s all about…it’s not that we knew, but it’s a nice indication to share his vision, at least for me anyway. That is a nice thing to be able to do and have, to be able to say, “You know what, the way we’ve approached and executed it has made it worthwhile in a way.”

Now Frank says he hopes this is the last time another filmmaker directs a script based on his comics…

Listen, as far as I’m concerned, if Frank ever wrote a sequel and said, “You know what would be cool? If Zack [directed] it.” That would be really an honor. As far as I’m concerned, Frank has created these incredible works, and if I were Frank, and I had directed a movie, I would say the same thing he is. I would be like, “What do you mean? I’m going to just pawn my freaking awesome things off on other directors? I don’t think so.”

What made you sneak the Rorschach image into the “300” trailer?

That image is the kind of thing where I said, “Let’s just see if people see it. It’ll be fun if people find it.” I had a $100 bet with my wife that people were going to find it right away, and she said, “No one is going to find it.”

Did Warner Bros. know it was in there?

No, they did not.

Was there any fallout?

Were they mad? They weren’t mad. I think any news is good news for them. If people are going to talk about it, then it’s good for them.

After the studio pretty much gave you free reign on “300,” do you expect much of their involvement on “Watch-men?” It seems like all eyes are going be on you now as the new “it” guy.

In some ways I had a free hand with “300.” They didn’t really mess with me, but they just didn’t give me any money. It’s the same thing with “Watchmen.” I think in the end they’ll let me do what I want, but what it’s going to come down to how much they’ll spend. People think, “Oh, they’re just going to let him do whatever he wants.” Look, “300” is going to make almost $400 million worldwide and who knows where it’ll end up? It hasn’t even opened in Japan yet, and there is a chance the Japanese will like the movie. I don’t know. I feel the DVD will be successful, too because “300” is a movie people will see repeatedly, and to me that translates into people buying the disc rather than renting it. Maybe I’m crazy though, but I think that’s the type of potential it has. Who knows though?

It seems like the success of “300” would lead everyone to believe that a “Watchmen” movie can work…

My point is when it comes to “Watchmen” and how much money we’re going to get, you have to ask what the appetite is for an R-rated movie as far as the budget goes. With “Watchmen,” from a marketing standpoint and as a filmmaker—the movie and the marketing are the same thing to me—I think, “Okay, what shots are going to be in the trailer? What images can tell people to come to see the movie?” If you don’t look at your movie that way, you’re naïve to the process. Unless you don’t care at all about success and you just say, “You know what? I’m making an art film. If no one goes and sees it then f--- them! I don’t care.” On the other hand, if you ever want to make another movie, then you’re in trouble if you don’t look at it from the standpoint of, “What are the images I need here?” Dr. Manhattan walking through Vietnam 200 feet tall, the Comedian riding with the 50-caliber rifle and shooting at the Viet Cong and burning out the village…

Those images seem pretty compelling for a teaser trailer.

Those images are going to be like, “What the f---?” Or you have Rorschach being taken down by the SWAT cops—that’s a cool sequence. There are a hundred of those types of things, but…not only are they superhero images, but they’re also images that challenge you in the same way the movie will. In a marketing way, it’s something that challenges you in terms of everything that you think a superhero is, but in a cool way it’s still spectacle and moving. When you see the trailer for “Watchmen” you go, “Holy sh--! That’s insane. I have to see that.” That to me is something I believe “Watchmen” has, that potential. It’s just about how much the studio is willing to risk on that—or well, I think they believe that.

Would you be interested in going back to the horror genre or are you going to mix it up?

We have that “Army of the Dead” movie we’re developing, and I think that can be fun. So I do have an interest in that. I think those movies have enormous potential. They’re great fun. So yeah, I think horror is certainly a cool genre. I happen to be a little bit more of an action geek. I tend to go more toward that direction with my personal tastes, toward some big, crazy, never-before-seen action thing.

After “300” and “Watchmen,” is there a third comic book or graphic novel property you’d like to make into a film to complete your comic book movie trilogy?

You know, there isn’t really. I look at it more in terms of the authors than I do the books. If people look at basically what I’ve done so far it’s been George Romero, Frank Miller and Alan Moore, which is pretty crazy. I think I’m going to need to rest.

http://www.wizarduniverse.com/movies/other/004754626.cfm
Yann Danh
Le Taulier
Yann Danh

MessageSujet: Re: Watchmen de Zack Snyder   Watchmen de Zack  Snyder - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMar 19 Juin - 11:55

Plutot nice le CAST!!!

Bon Thomas Jane par contre... hummm...

Puis faites que Mr Snyder soit TRES en forme intellectuellement... PLEAZzzzzzz... PLEAZzzzzzzz
Tayelore
Tayelore

MessageSujet: Re: Watchmen de Zack Snyder   Watchmen de Zack  Snyder - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSam 23 Juin - 15:48

Yann Danh a écrit:
Plutot nice le CAST!!!

Bon Thomas Jane par contre... hummm...

Puis faites que Mr Snyder soit TRES en forme intellectuellement... PLEAZzzzzzz... PLEAZzzzzzzz

PLEAZzzzz ...PLEAZzzzzzzz Laughing cheers

Car le casting serait confirmé et rejoint par

Citation :
Jackie Earle Haley is Rorschach:
Watchmen de Zack  Snyder - Page 5 SagWatchmen de Zack  Snyder - Page 5 Rorschach

Kate Winslet is Silk Spectre; Patrick Wilson is Night Owl:
Watchmen de Zack  Snyder - Page 5 LittlechildrenWatchmen de Zack  Snyder - Page 5 1044689335_ureswatch9Watchmen de Zack  Snyder - Page 5 Vineta5

Jason Patric is Dr. Manhattan:
Watchmen de Zack  Snyder - Page 5 PatricWatchmen de Zack  Snyder - Page 5 18344__dr_m
Jude Law is Ozymandias:
Watchmen de Zack  Snyder - Page 5 Jude_lawWatchmen de Zack  Snyder - Page 5 Veidt

Thomas Jane is The Comedian:
Watchmen de Zack  Snyder - Page 5 Thomas_janeWatchmen de Zack  Snyder - Page 5 18344__comedian_m

Jeremy Irons is Moloch:
Watchmen de Zack  Snyder - Page 5 Jeremy_ironsWatchmen de Zack  Snyder - Page 5 Moloch

Nice cast , alors PLeazzzzzzzz Confused Laughing

Merci à toddly6666 Wink
Yann Danh
Le Taulier
Yann Danh

MessageSujet: Re: Watchmen de Zack Snyder   Watchmen de Zack  Snyder - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSam 23 Juin - 16:11

Thomas Jane is The Comedian ????

NOOO? NOOOO!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooo....
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Watchmen de Zack Snyder   Watchmen de Zack  Snyder - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSam 23 Juin - 16:26

Clair....
fabmovie
yakayo Man (adjoint du Taulier)
fabmovie

MessageSujet: Re: Watchmen de Zack Snyder   Watchmen de Zack  Snyder - Page 5 Icon_minitimeDim 24 Juin - 3:10

Perso tant qu'il y a pas Gérard "Bulot" Butler ça me va !!! Razz Mr. Green
Tayelore
Tayelore

MessageSujet: Re: Watchmen de Zack Snyder   Watchmen de Zack  Snyder - Page 5 Icon_minitimeDim 24 Juin - 4:51

fabmovie a écrit:
Perso tant qu'il y a pas Gérard "Bulot" Butler ça me va !!! Razz Mr. Green

Laughing

Toddly insiste ( je v prendre quand meme au conditionnel des fois que )
Citation :
Virginia Madsen is Sally Jupiter:
Watchmen de Zack  Snyder - Page 5 VirginiamadsenWatchmen de Zack  Snyder - Page 5 Ii.6x7b

Jonah Hill is Seymour:
Watchmen de Zack  Snyder - Page 5 Accepted1Watchmen de Zack  Snyder - Page 5 Xii_32_7

Henry Gibson is Mr. Figure:
Watchmen de Zack  Snyder - Page 5 Henry-gibson
Yann Danh
Le Taulier
Yann Danh

MessageSujet: Re: Watchmen de Zack Snyder   Watchmen de Zack  Snyder - Page 5 Icon_minitimeDim 24 Juin - 8:58

Bon ba maintenant j'attend que ce soit officiel... Smile

Par contre ca serait vraiment cool Virginia Madsen Smile
Tayelore
Tayelore

MessageSujet: Re: Watchmen de Zack Snyder   Watchmen de Zack  Snyder - Page 5 Icon_minitimeLun 25 Juin - 0:44

yop yop je commence à me méfier , parait il que meme dans le dernier jet du scénar , y avait pas de captain métropoliss.. What a Face

Citation :
[William Fichtner is Detective Steven Fine:
Watchmen de Zack  Snyder - Page 5 061023interview1

Noah Emmerich is Captain Metropolis:
Watchmen de Zack  Snyder - Page 5 Image10208Watchmen de Zack  Snyder - Page 5 200px-Captain_Metropolis

Gretchen Mol is Janey Slater:
Watchmen de Zack  Snyder - Page 5 Notorio1
Yann Danh
Le Taulier
Yann Danh

MessageSujet: Re: Watchmen de Zack Snyder   Watchmen de Zack  Snyder - Page 5 Icon_minitimeLun 25 Juin - 2:15

Arfff... pimpo Bimbo tout ca alors?
vincenthecrock
Mathieu Kassovitz
vincenthecrock

MessageSujet: Re: Watchmen de Zack Snyder   Watchmen de Zack  Snyder - Page 5 Icon_minitimeLun 25 Juin - 11:54

Noah Emmerich il est trop bien ce mec.
Mais trop rare aussi...
http://vincethecrock.free.fr
Tayelore
Tayelore

MessageSujet: Re: Watchmen de Zack Snyder   Watchmen de Zack  Snyder - Page 5 Icon_minitimeDim 22 Juil - 8:58

]Watchmen de Zack  Snyder - Page 5 Newspic2450
Exclusive Scoop: Malin Akerman in Watchmen!
Date: July 21, 2007

By: Ryan 'The Rican with the Irish name' McLelland
Source: El Mayimbe

That's right folks you'll hear it here first!

Malin Akerman is Laurie Juspeczyk AKA Laurie Jupiter AKA Silk Spectre!

Who is Malin Akerman? She is the super hottie you saw married to Freakshow in Harold and Kumar Go To White Castle.

She's been big ever since with appearances on Entourage and starring in flicks like The Invasion, The Heartbreak Kid, and The Brothers Solomon.

Of course being cast as Laurie Juspeczyk in Watchmen is the biggest role of her lifetime!

Laurie was once known as the hero Silk Spectre when superheroes were once allowed to roam the streets. Now after superheroes were forced by the government to give up their crimefighting, Laurie resides with the very blue and very naked Dr. Manhattan (played by Almost Famous' Billy Crudup).

Just remember that you heard it here first!!!

Considered one of the finest comic books ever published Watchmen was created by Alan Moore and Dave Gibbons giving the world what is considered to be the first realistic look at superheroes. The big screen version is being adapted by Zack Snyder (300).

This news will most likely be confirmed at Comic-Con.
http://www.latinoreview.com/news.php?id=2450

Watchmen de Zack  Snyder - Page 5 Newspic2451Haley is Rorschach in Watchmen
Date: July 21, 2007

By: Ryan 'The Rican with the Irish name' McLelland
Source: El Mayimbe

A while back it was reported by that Jackie Earle Haley has been cast as Walter Kovacs aka Rorschach in Zach Snyder's Watchmen adaptation. And Now 'El Mayimbe' CAN CONFIRM that he got the role!

THANK GOD! Talk about some perfect casting.

I've loved Haley since those seventies flicks like Bad News Bears and the utterly amazing Breaking Away. His amazing comeback in the Y2K era started with All The King's Men and followed by an Best Supporting Actor nomination for Little Children.

In Watchmen - Rorschach finds himself the only person who believes there is a plot to kill off all the retired superheroes as he investigates the murder of a former teammate The Comedian.

Considered one of the finest comic books ever published Watchmen was created by Alan Moore and Dave Gibbons giving the world what is considered to be the first realistic look at superheroes.

This news will most likely be confirmed at Comic-Con or the trades.

http://www.latinoreview.com/news.php?id=2451

Latino review ont été les premiers a annoncé que Brandon Routh en Superman, Christian Bale en Batman , Heather ledger en Joker et récemment Maggie Glygehnall en Rachel Dawes et Arron Eckard en Harvey Dent . autrement dit aucuns doutes sur leurs sources Warner .
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Watchmen de Zack Snyder   Watchmen de Zack  Snyder - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Watchmen de Zack Snyder
Page 5 sur 8Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Suivant