FORUM YANN DANH
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

FORUM YANN DANH

Cinéma

AccueilGalerieRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : ...
Voir le deal

Batman 3 ... par Nolan !

2 participants
AuteurMessage
Estelle
Darren Aronofsky
Estelle

Batman 3 ... par Nolan ! Empty
MessageSujet: Batman 3 ... par Nolan !   Batman 3 ... par Nolan ! Icon_minitimeMar 30 Sep - 22:03

Mon chéri il a dis que (je précise qe c Tay) Nolan serai peut être en préparation de Batman 3 !

MOI JE DIS POUR NOLAN TOUS A POILLLLLL

MDR
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Tayelore
Baboula (adjoint du taulier)
Tayelore

MessageSujet: Re: Batman 3 ... par Nolan !   Batman 3 ... par Nolan ! Icon_minitimeMer 1 Oct - 1:27

lol!

Bon en gros. on a un insider (chicagobat) qui a déja rapporté des scoops a la vue de son historique sur superherohype et a participé au tournage, vidéo a l'appui, il connait des gens de l'équipe de dark knight comme des constructeurs de décors, cascadeurs .il dit que la prod commencerait en Février .. tournage ? pré prod ? (plus probable) on ne sait pas

le mec a 42 ans , il a fait un fan film l'année derniere 14 000 dollars, je l'ai vu sur Shh il apparaissait physiquement au générique de fin.Bon peut baratiner toujours hein mais bjr la conspiration depuis des mois ..

De la a Jett de batmanonfilm, LE site qui de l'aveu meme de Warner a influé sur la relance de batman? qui a des sources dans la prod des films, qui corrobore de son coté , dit que y a du mouvement sur batman 3 et que cette rumeur vient (toujours)de constructeurs de décors, cascadeurs de dark knight.

Enfin a un mec qui y a une semaine ou deux disait déja la meme chose , ca comence à devenir super chelou..

En outre, on peut croire que Goyer et Jonah Nolan commenceaient a avoir quand meme des idées assez précise en juillet si on relit les interview de la sortie de Tdk (que je posterais )...On peut remarquer aussi qu'on a toujours aucune nouvelle de Nolan ni pour Tdk ni pour un nouveau film..il est parait il rentrer de ses vacances ..et apriori il n'a rien sur ses tablettes..

alors à moins que y ait une gigantesque conspiration m'étonnerait pas qu'il se passe quelque chose.
Tayelore
Tayelore

MessageSujet: Re: Batman 3 ... par Nolan !   Batman 3 ... par Nolan ! Icon_minitimeMer 1 Oct - 1:37

Citation :
David Goyer: Well we’ll see. Look, Chris is definitely a one movie at a time guy and it was 3 months after BATMAN BEGINS came out that he finally called me up and said, let’s have lunch and talk about another one. But no, there’s been no “specific” talk of doing a third one.

Citation :
“I do think that there will be a third one, yeah. And I think that Chris will do a third," predicted Oldman. He continued, “I’m pretty much convinced -- it’s his baby, you know? He’s not going to give his baby up.

Citation :
Batman himself, Christian Bale, has stated several times that he gladly put on the cape and cowl again. “I would -- knowing the story of THE DARK KNIGHT -- I would like very much to complete a trilogy,” Bale said about a potential sequel in April of ’08 at ShoWest. “THE DARK KNIGHTleaves you anticipating something that really can get very, very interesting for a third.”

http://www.batman-on-film.com/opinion_batman3_sequel-talk_Jett_8-6-08.html

Citation :
Mtv: Do you think at this point, based on the end of the film, that Batman can find redemption? Would you like to see a third movie?

Citation :
Eckhart: "Of course! I mean, there's gonna be many more. You're talking to a person who knows nothing about it or has no power whatsoever, but I do think Chris and his brother have more to say.

Citation :
Jonah Nolan: I would even know where to begin (laughs)!

Davd Goyer : There are a bunch of characters that I like. For us, it would be who could you take and depict in a realistic way and a realistic light.

JN: Yeah, this particular vision of Batman requires that and eliminates some of the choices. But…

DG: You’re not going to see Clayface in these films (laughs)!

JN: Yeah Clayface would be hard to pull off -- but there’s this rumor online [And NOT from BOF! In fact, I’ve never heard that one. - Jett] that says that something in TDK provides a set up for Clayface. But uh, the thing David was saying earlier about Batman’s rogues gallery…

DG: It’s BIG!

JN: …Batman’s rogues gallery -- most of them are very realistic. It’s BIG and it’s DEEP -- that bench has a lot of depth. And uh, a lot of those characters feel as if they could fit into our “realistic” world.

DG: You know the thing is with the first one, people would say “Who are you going to use? The Penguin, The Joker, The Riddler, etc.” These are the well known characters -- known principally from the TV show -- and guess what, we used Ra’s Al Ghul and The Scarecrow. Now they weren’t characters from the other films or the TV show but these were big characters from the comics. And there are a lot f big characters in the comics that haven’t been used -- comic book readers know who they are though.

Q: Still, any ideas been kicked around yet “unofficially?”

DG: (Smiles) Look, maybe. But we’re certainly not going to tell you (laughs)!

Citation :
EXCLUSIVE: David Goyer Says He Knows The Theme For ‘Batman 3’
Published by Shawn Adler on Monday, July 21, 2008 at 12:59 pm.

“I think that’s the scariest thing – to think, could we come up with a third movie that was as good as the first two? Can we top ourselves?” screenwriter David Goyer asked aloud, almost rhetorically, in a recent conversation with MTV News. “Doing it a third time would be a big proposition.” “We’ve only talked loosely about it, though, Chris and I,” Goyer said.

Citation :
Mtv: based The fact that Goyer has a theme he wants to keep in mind for a possible “Batman 3” means he also has a direction, a crisis, and, yes, a villain.
So what is it?

“I have one,” Goyer said laughing. “But I’m not going to tell you. Chris is very particular about that.

http://moviesblog.mtv.com/2008/07/21/exclusive-david-goyer-says-he-knows-the-theme-for-batman-3/

Citation :
Film asked them (à David Goyer et Jonah Nolan which villains they were currently considering for a possible Dark Knight follow-up. “We’re not gonna tell you… other than to say that Batman has been published for 70 years. In the first movie we use Ra’s Al Ghul and The Scarecrow, who had not been in the movies before, and had not been in the sixties TV show before. And there are dozens if not hundreds of other characters that fit that bill. Everyone says its gotta be The Penguin or Catwoman… well I completely disagree.”

http://zedosgang.blogspot.com/2008/07/news-no-penguin-or-catwoman-for-batman.

Citation :
BOF: Are you more of a fan now of the character than you were before you made BEGINS?

Christopher Nolan : It’s different really.

You know, I’ve spent so much time thinking about him [Batman] and dealing with him. Yeah, good question.

I’ve always been very interested in the character and admired him. He’s a great character which you obviously know.

[Mr. Nolan looks off and thinks for a few moments.]

I guess it’s that I feel much more closer to him now.
Estelle
Darren Aronofsky
Estelle

MessageSujet: Re: Batman 3 ... par Nolan !   Batman 3 ... par Nolan ! Icon_minitimeLun 6 Oct - 18:35

WOUHAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII SUPERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Estelle
Darren Aronofsky
Estelle

MessageSujet: Re: Batman 3 ... par Nolan !   Batman 3 ... par Nolan ! Icon_minitimeJeu 16 Oct - 18:51

Y sort quand le 3 ?
Tayelore
Tayelore

MessageSujet: Re: Batman 3 ... par Nolan !   Batman 3 ... par Nolan ! Icon_minitimeJeu 16 Oct - 19:02

Laughing Wink Certains disent qu'il y a une possibilité pour 2010, le plus probable est 2011.
Estelle
Darren Aronofsky
Estelle

MessageSujet: Re: Batman 3 ... par Nolan !   Batman 3 ... par Nolan ! Icon_minitimeJeu 16 Oct - 21:42

c trop longggggggggggggggggggggggggg plus vite nolan ! ! !
c quand qui sort dark knight en DVD j'en peux plus moi d'attendre !
Tayelore
Tayelore

MessageSujet: Re: Batman 3 ... par Nolan !   Batman 3 ... par Nolan ! Icon_minitimeSam 18 Oct - 2:06

Laughing Le pauvre si tu veux qu'il fasse un bon film, faut qu'il prenne son temps cool-blue bounce
Estelle
Darren Aronofsky
Estelle

MessageSujet: Re: Batman 3 ... par Nolan !   Batman 3 ... par Nolan ! Icon_minitimeMer 22 Oct - 15:28

bah il pourrai prendre son temps en allant un peu plus vite pour MOI et pour qql milliers de fans sa serai sympas !
Tayelore
Tayelore

MessageSujet: Re: Batman 3 ... par Nolan !   Batman 3 ... par Nolan ! Icon_minitimeMer 22 Oct - 18:13

Laughing
Estelle
Darren Aronofsky
Estelle

MessageSujet: Re: Batman 3 ... par Nolan !   Batman 3 ... par Nolan ! Icon_minitimeLun 27 Oct - 13:47

Batman 3 ... par Nolan ! Dark_knight_logo

Flooding
Tayelore
Tayelore

MessageSujet: Re: Batman 3 ... par Nolan !   Batman 3 ... par Nolan ! Icon_minitimeSam 22 Nov - 14:28

l'intervieweuse demande à Christian Bale puis à Chris Nolan si ils feront la suite de Dark knight, Christian Bale dit qu'il en a aucune idée et Nolan dit qu'il faut la bonne idée.

regardez bien leur tete et spécialement celle de Bale lol!