FORUM YANN DANH
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

FORUM YANN DANH

Cinéma

AccueilGalerieRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Coffret dresseur d’élite ETB Pokémon EV06 Mascarade Crépusculaire
56.90 €
Voir le deal

Blade runner 2 ???

AuteurMessage
Tayelore
Baboula (adjoint du taulier)
Tayelore

Blade runner 2 ??? Empty
MessageSujet: Blade runner 2 ???   Blade runner 2 ??? Icon_minitimeMar 30 Sep - 1:24

http://www.latinoreview.com/news/blade-runner-sequel-news-5458

Citation :
Blade Runner Sequel News.

By George 'El Guapo' Roush on September 29, 2008

Continuing today's theme of stupid news pieces, a couple of sources have an article about a sequel that is being worked on to Blade Runner. Why anyone on the planet thinks a sequel to Blade Runner is a good idea is beyond me, but I gave up on this town years ago. Now it's more fun just reporting news on how stupid they make themselves look. But I remember reading about talk of a sequel ever since the original film came out in theaters when I was a kid, so the sequel rumors have been going on for over twenty years.

From Slashfilm, or /film or however they spell it:

“I recently attended a Q&A session with one of the writers of ‘Eagle Eye’ after a free screening organized by the magazine Creative Screenwriting. During the Q&A, the writer said that he and whomever it was that helped him co-write the ‘Eagle Eye’ screenplay were in the process of writing a sequel to Blade Runner, and had already contacted the producers of the original, etc., etc. This is probably a load of empty words/wishful thinking on his part, but I for one am appalled by just the notion of a Blade Runner sequel, and thought you’d be as well, so I thought perhaps you’d like to look into this yourself and perhaps use your soapbox to get some fanboys a little pissed, as well. If not, then at least you have a scoop.”

Okay first of all, lets make sure we know who exactly we’re talking about. The screenwriters in question are not Alex Kurtzman or Roberto Orci, but instead Eagle Eye co-writer Travis Wright (who was at the event) and his Eagle Eye co-writer John Glenn.

Click HERE

http://www.slashfilm.com/2008/09/29/exclusive-eagle-eye-co-writers-working-on-blade-runner-2/

to read the rest of the article.

More news from Judao:

It’s true, folks! Hot source on the project states that Ridley Scott’s Blade Runner sequel is in the works under the command of veteran producer Bud Yorkin. Top screenwriters John Glenn and Travis Wright (Eagle Eye)

Yorkin already mentioned that if the green light is given, he’ll bring back stars Harrison Ford, Hutger Hauer and Daryl Hannah.

Click here :

http://judao.com.br/blogs/hollywood/2008/09/29/breaking-blade-runner-ii-working-on-previs/

to read the rest of that article.

You guys want to see a sequel to Blade Runner?

Confused

Merci à poppy785 Wink
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Blade runner 2 ???
Page 1 sur 1